Thursday, October 11, 2007

Soap and Studs: Will gets a bath!

I spent the afternoon and evening with new mama, Professor Grem. She graded papers while I worked on a wedding album at what used to be my favorite coffee shop in Athens called Blue Sky but runs by the new name of Walkers. It's not a bad change, but definitely not the coffee shop I miss so much. Jenna, we have to do this again sometime!

We ran home so the other Professor Grem could go to his first practice with a new band while Jenna bathed the little W. Grem. Here's some pictures I caught during one of his favorite times of the day, his bath.



3 comments:

DEG said...

I love the photos! Beautifully shot. That's my boy!

Sista Gurl said...

Awesome! I am always so inspired by you. Your talent knows NO bounds my dear. Got any more? I'm collecting for something special in D & J's future. We bought a MAC laptop; I need some advice on software for editing photos. Katie & I are so excited to get out creative juices flowing. Wonderful blog. Cruised the weddings...I so wish you had shot mine!
Joy

JenOdom said...

I do have more! Awesome that you bought a MAC laptop! Congratulations! You guys could always do an anniversary/recommitment ceremony...